You could be a part of Enetpulse – reliable provider of sports data to media and betting companies worldwide. We cover more than 80+ sports and deliver XML & API sports data feeds, attractive widgets, and fully hosted solutions.
Founded in 2000, our company has over 170 employees in offices in Copenhagen, Malta, and Sofia. And now we are hiring for our Sofia office!
- Participate in the planning, designing, and development phase of sports-related software products
- Being part of the research process of integrating new technologies of the company software stack.
- Participate in the widgetsâ€™ development, support, and design processes.
- Support existing applications: release new features, software updates, bug fixes. client requests
- Experience developing with Vuejs
- Experience with AJAX requests and Websockets
- Experience with parsing and formatting JSON data
- Experience with NPM
- Experience with Sass
- Knowledge and experience of working in Linux environment
- Experience with source control: Git, GitLab
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
Considered as an advantage
- Experience with Vuejs 3â€™s Composition API
- Experience with E2E testing
- Experience with component testing
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with working on high traffic web applications
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience with work management tools: Jira
- Passion for sports
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer
- Opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the IT field
- Ability to work on large scale projects, with a huge user base
- Additional social benefits – health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers
- Location of the main office in Sofia – parking place, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, beverages, and fun zone during office hours
- Remote/On-site work
- Qualification upgrade by participation in training, certification, etc.
- Company-sponsored sports activities, team buildings, and other social events that rock
Apply for the position
A great place to work
As with all of our offices around the world, it is our mission in Sofia to create a good working atmosphere. In order to succeed in this we have created a range of efforts with the goal of securing well-being and diversity in the workspace. Click below to find out more.