Are you a creative and tech-skilled character ready for a challenge in a Software-Developer-role? Then continue reading!
Would you like to be a part of a world-leading sports data company? Now you have the chance to get onboard at Enetpulse. With 22 years of experience and clients around the
globe, we have built a reliable and flexible business – and we want you to join us!
You will be a part of our ambitious Sofia-team, and you will work together with a hard-working and positive team full of people ready to give you a helping hand. More than most, we care about a good work-life balance, and we pride ourselves on making Enetpulse a nice place to work. At the same time, you will work closely related to the world of sports.
If you want to help us for the success of our projects, then Enetpulse is looking for you to become part of our company as a Front-end Developer.
Your work will consist of, but is not limited to
- Be a team player among other IT-professionals such as Back-end Developers, Front-End Developers, Project Managers, QA Specialists.
- Turning graphical layouts (Figma, AdobeXD, PSD etc.) into HTML / CSS
- Building web solutions like dynamic components and sites according to the provided specifications and design.
- Handling of escalated, time-sensitive support issues and problem-solving.
A good fit could have
- Experience with VueJS or another similar framework
- Experience in developing dynamic content feeded by json API
- Knowledge of Data Structure (array, linked list, map, object) and Algorithms
- Analytical, logical and creative thinking, problem-solving skills
- Adept at HTML / HTML5
- Expert in building responsive designs using CSS / CSS3
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of browser limitations/differences and how to handle it
- Experience with CSS preprocessors LESS, SASS (Compass), etc.
- Teamwork, proactive and collaborative mindset
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Organized and effective personal time management
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
It is an advantage to have
- Knowledge in Node.js, npm
- Experience with version control systems – Git
- Mathematical aptitude
- Understanding SPA concepts
- Experience in Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with any back-end frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter or other
- SCRUM and JIRA experience
- Good knowledge in variety of sports
What we would like to offer you in return
- A good environment to gain experience and a set of skills in the IT-field
- Ability to work on large-scale projects, with a massive user base
- Nicely located and modern office-building “Megapark”
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Training and team-building events
- Company-sponsored sports activities
Does it sound like something for you? Let us know if you are interested!
Send your CV and a shortlist of links to your most notable projects or a link to your Github projects. Please note that only the most relevant and best-fitted candidates will be invited for an interview.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Enetpulse protects the personal data of the data subjects by applying all appropriate technical and organisational measures according to GDPR.