Enetpulse is a fast-growing sports data company operating within the online media and gaming sectors.
For 20+ years Enetpulse has brought live sports scores to millions of fans worldwide. Our sports data feeds power websites, apps, broadcasts, and various sports media partners who require fast and reliable live sports results and stats 24/7. We deliver more than 80 sports around the clock to more than 200 international clients.
Our company has over 170 employees in Copenhagen, Malta, and Sofia offices. As we are constantly growing we are looking for a motivated person to join our team in the Sofia office as a Junior Web QA.
Your work will consist of, but is not limited to
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test suites, and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities internally and with external team.
- Drive adoption of tools, frameworks, and best practices for testability and code quality
- Develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality
- Compare new and developing products with pre-defined designs, requirements, and specifications
- Execute periodical tests of existing products to ensure their stability and well-being
- Maintain internal knowledge base
A good fit could have
- Experience in manual testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of basic web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with industry-standard software (JIRA, TestRail)
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Organized and effective personal time management
It is an advantage to have
- General knowledge in different sports (Football, Tennis, Basketball…)
- Experience with: continuous delivery, cloud platform environments
- Experience working in Scrum development process
- Knowledge of source code management tools like Git
- Basic linux/unix OS awareness
- Interest and general knowledge in automation testing
What we would like to offer you in return
- A good environment to gain experience and a set of skills in the IT-field
- Excellent working environment in a young and innovative team
- Additional social benefits – health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers
- Location of the main office in Sofia – parking place, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, beverages, and fun zone during office hours
- Remote or Hybrid work
- Qualification and skill upgrades by participating in trainings, certifications, etc.
- Company-sponsored sports activities, team buildings, and other social events
If you are interested, please send your CV and (optionally) a list with links/information about projects you have worked on. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Enetpulse protects the personal data of the data subjects by applying all appropriate technical and organisational measures according to GDPR.