Are you a creative and tech-skilled character ready for a challenge in a Software-Developer-role? Then continue reading!
Would you like to be a part of a world-leading sports data company? Now you have the chance to get onboard at Enetpulse. With 22 years of experience and clients around the
globe, we have built a reliable and flexible business ‚Äď and we want you to join us!
You will be a part of our ambitious Sofia-team, and you will work together with a hard-working and positive team full of people ready to give you a helping hand. More than most, we care about a good work-life balance, and we pride ourselves on making Enetpulse a nice place to work. At the same time, you will work closely related to the world of sports.
If you want to help us for the success of our projects, then¬†Enetpulse¬†is looking for you to become part of our company as a¬†React Front-end Developer.
Your work will consist of, but is not limited to
- Be a team player among other IT-professionals such as Back-end Developers, Front-End Developers, Project Managers, QA Specialists
- Turning graphical layouts (Figma, AdobeXD, PSD etc.) into HTML / CSS
- Handling of escalated, time-sensitive support issues and problem solving
- Work on some of the most exciting Livesport projects
A good fit could have
- Experience with React
- Adept at HTML / HTML5
- Expert in building responsive designs using CSS / CSS3
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and collaborative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Organised and effective personal time management
It is an advantage to have
- Knowledge of other front-end frameworks like Vue.js
- Knowledge of browser limitations/differences and how to handle it
- How to structure code so it is readable and manage a larger code base
- LESS, SASS (Compass), etc. (CSS Framework)
- Experience with version control systems (Git or similar)
- Knowledge in Node.js, npm
- Knowledge in TypeScript
- Experience in Linux Operating Systems
- SCRUM and JIRA or similar experience
- Good knowledge in variety of sports
- Previous experience with Laravel
What we would like to offer you in return
- A good environment to gain experience and a set of skills in the IT-field
- Ability to work on large scale projects, with a massive user base
- Location of the main office in Sofia ‚Äď parking place, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, beverages and fun zone during office hours
- Remote/On-site work
- Regular Performance review process
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Qualification upgrade by participation in training, certification, etc.
- Company sponsored sport activities, team buildings and other social events that rock!
Does it sound like something for you? Let us know that you are interested!
Send your CV and a shortlist of links to your most notable projects or a link to your Github projects. Please note that only the most relevant and best-fitted candidates will be invited for an interview.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Enetpulse protects the personal data of the data subjects by applying all appropriate technical and organisational measures according to GDPR.