Enetpulse is a fast-growing sports data company operating within the online media and gaming sectors.
For 20+ years Enetpulse has brought live sports scores to millions of fans worldwide. Our sports data feeds power websites, apps, broadcasts, and various sports media partners who require fast and reliable live sports results and stats 24/7. We deliver more than 80 sports around the clock to more than 200 international clients.
Our company has over 170 employees in Copenhagen, Malta, and Sofia offices. As we are constantly growing we are looking for a motivated person to join our team in the Sofia office as a UX Designer.
Your work will consist of, but is not limited to
- Conducting user research;
- Creating user personas;
- Determining the information architecture of a digital product;
- Designing user flows and wireframes;
- Creating testable prototypes;
- Conducting user testing;
- Developer handoff.
- It is important to be aware that as a UX designer, you are not responsible for the visual design of a product. Rather focus on the journey that the user takes and how the product is structured to facilitate this journey.
- The user research phase is the most important phase, when you as a UX designer scope out the project, identifying exactly who you’re designing for and what the users’ goals and challenges are in relation to the product.
- Information must be communicated to the developers clearly and effectively for a smooth handoff.
A good fit could have
- As a UX designer you need to have a very diverse skill set. Besides technical and design skills like wireframing, prototyping and interpreting data and feedback, you also need certain “soft” skills.
- Adaptability, communication, empathy, problem-solving and teamwork are all essential soft skills. As a UX designer, it’s important that you can collaborate effectively with those around you from clients and stakeholders to developers and fellow designers, all the way through to the end user.
- Time-management skills are important. Ability to prioritize their tasks effectively.
- Sports knowledge and familiarity with sports- and livescore sites is a BIG plus if not a demand. As a minimum you need to be willing to dive deep into and understand different sports in order to design user friendly products.
- 3+ years of UX design experience is expected.
What we would like to offer you in return
- Excellent working environment in a young and innovative team;
- Additional social benefits – health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers;
- Location of the main office in Sofia – parking place, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, beverages, and fun zone during office hours;
- Hybrid work;
- Qualification and skill upgrades by participating in trainings, certifications, etc;
- Company-sponsored sports activities, team buildings, and other social events.
If you are interested, please send your CV and (optionally) a list with links/information about projects you have worked on. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Enetpulse protects the personal data of the data subjects by applying all appropriate technical and organisational measures according to GDPR.