Are you ready to take your Node.js skills to the next level and join a winning team? Look no further than Enetpulse, a member of the LiveSport group with over 23 years of experience in delivering sports data worldwide. With clients around the globe, Enetpulse has built a reliable and flexible business, and we want you to join us! Founded in 2000, our company has over 150 employees in offices located in Prague, Copenhagen, Sofia, and Plovdiv.
We are currently seeking a Node.js Developer to join our squad. Our team is filled with talented developers who know how to tackle complex coding challenges with ease. As Vince Lombardi once said, “winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.” So, if you’re a Node.js developer who wants to “win” with us, apply now and become part of our championship-winning team! Don’t worry; we won’t make you run any laps, but you will need to have a great sprint on the keyboard.
- Participate in the planning, designing, and development phase of sports-related software products
- Being part of the research process of integrating new technologies of the company software stack.
- Participate in development, support and monitoring of the cloud architecture as well as the deployment processes.
- Support existing applications: release new features, software updates
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications using Node.js and TypeScript.
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs and integrating them into web applications.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and experience in designing and optimising database schemas.
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Experience working in a Linux environment and familiarity with command-line tools.
- Experience with data caching software and mechanisms (Redis/Memcached) to improve application performance.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Considered as an advantage
- Experience with cloud platforms like GCP/AWS/Azure
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with working on high-traffic web applications
- Knowledge of Bash scripting, Perl, Python
- Implement a scalable cloud architecture using modern technologies
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer
- The chance to work on large-scale projects with a huge user base, providing you with valuable experience and a diverse skill set.
- Additional social benefits, including health and dental care packages, Multisport cards, and food vouchers.
- A hybrid work environment that provides the perfect balance of flexibility and productivity.
- Opportunities to upgrade your qualifications by participating in training, certification, and other professional development activities.
- Company-sponsored sports activities, team-building events, and social gatherings that are guaranteed to rock your world.
Apply for the position
A great place to work
As with all of our offices around the world, it is our mission in Sofia to create a good working atmosphere. In order to succeed in this we have created a range of efforts with the goal of securing well-being and diversity in the workspace. Click below to find out more.