At Enetpulse we cover more than 80+ sports and deliver XML & API sports data feeds, attractive widgets, and fully hosted solutions.
Founded in 2000, our company has over 170 employees in offices in Copenhagen, Malta, and Sofia. And now we are hiring for our Sofia office!
- Participate in the planning, designing, and development phase of sports-related software products.
- Being part of the research process of integrating new technologies of the company software stack.
- Participate in the development, support, and monitoring of the cloud architecture as well as the deployment processes.
- Support existing applications: release new features, and software updates.
- 2+ years of development experience in web applications
- Experience working with PHP frameworks like Laravel and Codeigniter
- Knowledge and experience of working in Linux environment
- Experience in relational databases and data caching software and mechanisms
- Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
Considered as an advantage
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with API Development and Integration
- Experience with working on high-traffic web applications
- Implement a scalable cloud architecture using modern technologies
- Passion for sports
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile methodologies
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer
- Opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the IT field
- Ability to work on large-scale projects, with a huge user base
- Additional social benefits â€“ health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers
- Remote/On-site work
- Location of the main office in Sofia â€“ parking place, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, beverages, and fun zone during office hours
- Qualification upgrade by participation in training, certification, etc.
- Company-sponsored sports activities, team buildings, and other social events
Apply for the position
A great place to work
As with all of our offices around the world, it is our mission in Sofia to create a good working atmosphere. In order to succeed in this we have created a range of efforts with the goal of securing well-being and diversity in the workspace. Click below to find out more.