You could be a part of Enetpulse – reliable provider of sports data to media and betting companies worldwide. We cover more than 80+ sports and deliver XML & JSON sports data feeds, attractive widgets, and full hosted solutions.
Founded in 2000, our company has over 170 employees in offices in Copenhagen, Malta and Sofia. And now we are hiring for our Sofia office!
Here you will have an opportunity to work with systems processing a large number of requests, databases with hundreds of millions of records and many other challenges!
- Participate in the planning, designing and development phase of sports related software products
- Being part of the research process of integrating new technologies of the company software stack.
- Participate in development, support and monitoring of the cloud architecture as well as the deployment processes.
- Support existing applications: release new features, software updates
- More than three years of development experience in web applications
- Strong knowledge of PHP and other programming languages
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge and experience of working in Linux environment
- Experience with data caching software and mechanisms
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
Considered as an advantage
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with working on high traffic applications
- Development of internal APIs and integration of external ones
- Knowledge of Bash scripting
- Knowledge of other programming languages like Perl, Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Implement a scalable cloud architecture using modern technologies
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer
- A good environment to gain experience and a set of skills in the IT-field
- Ability to work on large scale projects, with a massive user base
- Location of the main office in Sofia – parking place, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, beverages and fun zone during office hours
- Remote/On-site work
- Regular Performance review process
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Qualification upgrade by participation in training, certification, etc.
- Company sponsored sport activities, team buildings and other social events
Apply for the position
A great place to work
As with all of our offices around the world, it is our mission in Sofia to create a good working atmosphere. In order to succeed in this we have created a range of efforts with the goal of securing well-being and diversity in the workspace. Click below to find out more.